Sunday 26 September 2010

books, books and more books

Although I do not plan to do any drawing this week I have been itching to give it a go although I'm sure that my drawing could do with some practice if I am going to create a comic so I bought a load of books off Play.com and Amazon.com that I believe will act as a good resource for when it comes to creating comics, writing storylines and drawing characters. The books I have purchased are listed below:
  1. Making Comics - Scott McCloud
  2. Understanding Comics - Scott McCloud
  3. Writing for Comics - Alan Moore
  4. Manga for Dummies - Kensuke Okabayashi
  5. The Art of Drawing Manga - Ben Krefta
  6. The Art of Drawing and Creating Manga Action - Peter Gray
  7. The Art of Drawing and Creating Manga Women - Peter Gray
  8. The Complete Book of Drawing Manga - Peter Gray
  9. The Monster Book of Manga - Estudio Joso

No comments:

Post a Comment