Monday 20 September 2010

Week 2 recap

 Week 2 Objectives;
  • Produce a Project Plan
  • Carry out research into Comics as well as Anime/Manga
  • Research and consider different types of interactions that could be used and incorporated in my design
  • Complete the Learning Contract
  • Set up a Blog
I set up a Blog to keep track of my project and take notes on thoughts/ideas etc.

I carried out research into comics and interactions and plan to continue this work next week.

I was able to produce a project plan to give me a guideline to follow on what work needs to be completed and when. I shall keep the plan updated each week depending on how well the work progresses.

I completed the learning contract which states what I will have achieved by the end of this semester.

It was decided that the research into Anime/Manga would be better suited at a later period in the project when it came closer to drawing/designing characters and developing the story.

I uploaded both games I had created in College with flash to Newgrounds and have provided links at the top of my blog for anyone interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment