Sunday 31 October 2010

Week 7/8 recap

Week 7 and 8 followed the same objectives as week 6.

Due to my time being taken up with coursework for other classes and elements outside of University I have been unable to meet the previous deadlines for week 8 that I had set myself originally. I have however begun work on flowcharts andother items that were not required until week 9 began. This leave me with less work needed to be done for week 9 while still having to develop some of the work from weeks 6-8 further.

I have decided to allow myself another week to complete the 1st draft of the storyboards and some other elements and will move the deadline back by one week, although I cannot afford to allow it to slip back any further. During week 9 I will have to focus on the deadlines and not continue to develop the previous scene of the comic as I have been doing recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment